Did You Know?
- Concussions are often diagnosed using an eye movement evaluation known as the King Devick
- Approximately 70% of juvenile delinquents have a visual dysfunction
- 1 out of every 4 elementary school children have an undiagnosed vision problem
- Vision therapy has been found to improve vision, balance, and driving ability in the elderly
- Visual dysfunction is found in 20% of the general population. It is found in 46% of the elderly population.
- Visual dysfunction is being investigated as being a significant cause of falls in the elderly population.
- Whiplash from an accident can cause a loss of proper eye movements and eye teaming problems.